Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Magic!!! Magical!!!

Actually, it was my silliness, no real magic here. Hehe, I stop blogging for one whole month because of my silliness....Nothing special to share about this, only those three people in A 0608 knows why.... Sorry for crapping again cos i ate crabs again, this time around chilli crabs, wah real HOTTT!!! Actually, there's a lot to share on ICPU, BTN and all the stuff we do in Subang Jaya. I think i need a few days to finish it up and maybe more. It was a year that i learn lots of new things and stuff but there's also lots of downs of course. I'm happy the most now for i have overcome my fear on a lot of things: firstly, in Genting, I dare myself to play Spaceshot, the most scary one in the whole theme park although i close my eyes for the whole trip through in the PIRATE SHIP...with my whole body shivering not because of the coldness, it was something else and it's complex. I dun really know what exactly that is holding me back. Then in BTN, not without fears but a lot of fears too, i went for abseiling which is actually compulsory by the way. One more that will have a spot in my heart forever was the kembara part where i was soak in mud like i was in some kinda of beauty treatment and ended up being laughed by the other participants. But i felt nothing of it in truth, they can laugh all they want until they lose all their teeth, but once again i've learn something new, we are prone to be criticized as we live, but the most important part is how we view it, so i continue my journey back to the camp from the kembara site like nothing had really happen and deep down inside i actually felt proud for having myself drenged in mud, make fun by the others but the best part here is that i've gain something out of it!!!Yeah, bingo although it is quite lame... Ok, the kembara ends here.......Then it's time to pack and go home and now, I actually felt a bit empty even though i have access to the internet and have my laptop back which i can play restaurant city for as long as I want. But the journey continues, and I hope I will fly to Canada this August successfully as there was more prcedures that need to be carried out, visa application is up tomorrow........hai another busy day in kl and a lot of busy business in WISMA MCA..... I shall end this with my signature OINK! OINK! OINK!